Connect with us

After spider bite girl couldn't ate vegan diet & turned into avid meat eater

After spider bite girl couldn't ate vegan diet & turned into avid meat eater

Image credit: Youtube

Sylwia Tabor was campaigning in July 2017 when an arachnid spider bit her. She ignored the bite but in August she saw small pimples on her body and infection started rotting her flesh. She was then taken to the hospital to discover Necrotising Fascitis. She had an operation of 3 hrs but after this whenever she had vegan food she started getting rashes and suffered diarrhea. From being avid vegan she turned into a meat eater.

read more at Times Now

0 0 0 0 0
Loading...

Tags:

Most recent news of Miscellaneous