Connect with us

To cure lungs infection, doctors flushes man's lungs with detergent

To cure lungs infection, doctors flushes man's lungs with detergent

Image credit: Facebook

A carelessness done by a hospital can affect patients health badly. This is what happened in Salford Royal Hospital in the UK. After his accident in 2017, William Hannah, 68, suffered major brain injuries and was put on a ventilator after an infection discovered in his lungs. To treat his infection doctors operated him and during the process, they flushed his lungs with detergent due to a wrong label on the bottle.

read more at Times Now

0 0 0 0 0
Loading...


Most recent news of Miscellaneous