constitute a legally binding agreement between you and ShortPedia and govern your use of the application and the information, offers, services, features, content, offered through the application ("services").
Since You downloaded Our App from Google Play or Apple App Store, You will also be subject to Google Play or Apple App Store Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between Google Play or Apple App Store Terms of Service and this Agreement with respect to Your use of the App, then, this Agreement shall prevail.
When you register on the website, Application and for the Service, we ask that you provide basic contact Information such as your name, sex, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests and email address etc. When you register using your other accounts like on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve Information from such account to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
The Company shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Subscriber's use of the SHORTPEDIA Website or APP, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the NDTV Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which Subscriber obtains notice thereof. Any use of the SHORTPEDIA Website or APP by Subscriber after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Subscriber of such changes, modifications or additions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
1. Your use of the our Website, App or any content available thereof is entirely at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, monetary or any other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to Your use of the Website or App.
2. You may terminate Your access to the App if You are not satisfied with the App.
3. You shall defend, indemnify and hold Shortpedia, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fee that may result from or alleged to result from (a) Your use of the App; or (b) Your breach of any rules, regulations and/or orders under any applicable law.
4. You are also responsible for any breach of Your obligations under the Agreement and/or for the consequences of any such breach.
5. Subscriber expressly agrees that use of SHORTPEDIA Website or APP are at Subscriber's sole risk. Neither the Company, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that SHORTPEDIA Website or APP will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of NDTV Sites, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through SHORTPEDIA Website or APP.
The SHORTPEDIA Website or APP contains links to other websites. Shorpedia is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
In addition to the terms set forth above neither, the Company, not its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within SHORTPEDIA Website or APP, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, subscribers are advised to consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify pricing or other information. The Company, its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither, the Company, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information.
If at any time you believe that Shortpedia or its users/members have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.